Quick Fish Facts
- Sustainably raised hybrid striped bass from the San Luis Valley
- Always fresh, never frozen
- White, meaty flesh with firm texture and mild flavor
- Perfect for all cooking preparations; we especially love roasting it whole
- This sashimi-grade fish can also be used for raw applications
About Colorado Catch
Colorado hybrid striped bass Colorado Catch is a second-generation, family-owned company. We value producing a superior product while preserving our natural resources and relieving the pressure on our oceans by being a land-based aquaculture facility. We are located in the San Luis Valley in the southern part of Colorado near a little town called Sanford. Hybrid Striped Bass is a cross between a male freshwater bass and a female striped bass. When the two are combined, a white meaty flesh with firm texture and delectable flavor is produced. Only pure artesian water is used to create the delicate flavor of Colorado Catch Bass. Sustainability is key. Our resources are utilized full circle; from producing a magnificent Bass to growing small grains and alfalfa in the beautiful San Luis Valley.