Quick Fish Facts
- Available as a skin-on, 1 lb., 2 lb., or 3 lb. filet
- Sustainability farmed off the Chilean coast of Patagonia in cold, pristine waters nourished by the Humboldt current
- Buttery, with a firm texture and mild flavor that complements any cooking prepation
- Lower in fat than conventionally farmed salmon and offers a brighter taste with no residual fishy flavor on the palate or aroma in the kitchen
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch rated Yellow, or "Good Alternative"
- Hormone & antibiotic-free
- Salmon offers an excellent source of protein, Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A, Niacin, Vitamin B-12, Selenium, and Phosphorous
About Verlasso Salmon
Verlasso salmon from the Patagonian coast of Chile. Nourished by the upwelling Humboldt current and refreshed by the Trade winds, the mild flavor, buttery texture, and big flakes make it a chef’s favorite. Our ultra-premium salmon offers a brighter taste with no residual fishy flavor on the palate or aroma in the kitchen. For more than a decade, Verlasso has been a leader in sustainable farming practices. We are ASC and BAP 4 Star certified.